Thursday, March 11, 2021

Some Days.......

Somedays are easier than others to not let "life" distract me. Some days I have to push harder to stay focused, but I refuse to lose.
Today is difficult for me.....
I tend to take on other's burdens & not understand why some things just can't be....
I tend to always want to make the attempt to make things better....even when other's have no desire.
I tend to see the beauty in those situations that appear to be far from beautiful....
I tend to remain optimistic in spite of what it appears to be......
But some days being that person does not come easy.
Some days I need someone to be "that person" for me...
Some days I need someone to understand me..
Some days I need someone to be sensitive for me...
Some days I'd like to cry...be held...and not have to deal.....
Some days the struggle is so REAL.......

Mrs. iMe™️





No comments:

Post a Comment