Wednesday, April 10, 2019

The many Me's of iMe™ “MOM”

 As I relate to iMe™  and look back over my life. I am amazed to find that at different times of my life, iMe™  has a similiar yet different meaning and/or connation.
Of course, it will and will forever mean I'm Me as my brand. However, iMe™  as a teen looks different as iMe™  as a mother.... .
Today as a mother , I'm Me still holds its role as being that authentic individual I express with the iMe™  brand.. However, sometimes as  mother, we need to be reminded that we too can place on ourselves the role of being that imperfectly perfect mother... We take on so many roles and most of the time those roles are inadvertently taken on because no one else steps up to the role or no one gets it done like us.
Today as a mother, I am tired & realize that I can't do it all. I won't do it all, and most importantly,
I don’t have to do it all.
Even though me doing it all or at least most of it makes me feel more accomplished, cause let’s be honest , can’t no one do it how we do it how we do it .🤷🏾‍♀️🙌🏾
     One of the must haves that I’ve added to my calendar over the past years is a “Me Day.”
“Me Day” is a day where I do nothing. No work.. no chores... no cooking... no cleaning.... Nothing.
I sit , relax , and mostly just lounge and catch up on one of my shows.
It’s not much but it’s just enough for me.
I’ve slacked off on my  me days in the latter months but I have done better with getting them added back to my calendar . 🗓
This month my girlfriends and I are catching a movie for my me day.....

So, Mom’s, what I am saying is , don’t forget about you in the midst of everything else!

Be blessed ladies!
Mrs. iMe™️


iMe™⏩⏩I'm Me
Embrace Your Beauty & Uniqueness 


Grab some tea.. check out my Pray Hustle Shine Mug!

No comments:

Post a Comment