Monday, November 14, 2016

A Deeper Look Into iMe


                 

       My life's experiences are what inspired my saying iMe. At one point in my life I was emotionally, mentally, physically, and spiritually drained from all my life's experiences and from what I saw as failures , flaws, and mistakes. I had to pick myself up and remind myself that I am beautiful in spite of what I have been through. I did a lot of praying and soul searching to find my inner peace. I am grateful for the woman I have become and I can now teach my daughter to be that same strong and beautiful young lady and also teach my son to be confident in himself in spite of what life throws at us. All of my apparel has a strong meaning behind it, and I am happy to be able to share them with others. I hope to remind others of their uniqueness and beauty that they have within themselves .


Author: Mrs. iMe™



                                          www.imeapparels.com













No comments:

Post a Comment