Wednesday, April 5, 2017

God made me Beauty-full

The title of this post is inspired by a book I read as a young girl by Terri McFadden.
It's a book aimed a young African American girls about self esteem. I read it as a youth with other teen girls , and I have since shared it with my own daughter. It's a great read.
I love the title of her book because it can be applied to so many people .
I recently experienced an acquaintance of mine feel very embarrassed about a mental condition she was fighting.....Depression.....
She eventually opened up to me about it and me being me ,I prayed over her,for her,and tried being there for her in whatever way I could. Had she not opened up to me, I honestly could not say I could see any depression signs when I was with her....
With this being said....It goes to show and prove that you never know how your actions may effect someone because you never know what someone is going through....
I agree that God made us all Beautiful....and will continue to uplift,empower,and motivate people to be the best version of themselves in spite of any circumstances.....
Author: Mrs. iMe™
www.squareup.com/store/ime-productions
Embrace Your Beauty & Uniqueness
Order your copy of Terri McFadden's book for your loved one here⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment