Wednesday, April 5, 2017

đŸ‘‘QueeningđŸ‘‘

Strong , Independent, & Resilient 

 
 
 
Strength....there's more to it than just the physical...Anyone can train hard to acquire physical strength...But mental strength is another strength within itself.. Having a strong mind isn't something I can say is taught in school, but I can say that it is taught by life. ...
Life has a fond way of knocking you down and making you pick up the pieces . It will make you have no option but to put on  your big boy pants  or big girl panties and just.....DEAL.
Two choices....either you deal or you get dealt with....your choice. Neither of the two will be easy. Why?
 
Well let's see.... If you deal, then you have to prepare yourself both mentally and physically for the challenges of life. I agree they are not all easy lessons, but I can say that the growth during this process is challenging yet amazing. As you go through the valleys and over mountains, the back window mirror view of that time of your life shows your compelling effort of beating your odds and overcoming adversary.

On the other hand, if you choose to not deal....then you will never  get to see your resilience. Not only will you not see your resilience in hind site, but you will never amount to the best you. You won't have the opportunity to be at your best potential. You won't have the opportunity to look back over your life challenges and see how you were able to overcome them..

I am grateful and happy to say that I have been blessed with the spirit and backbone to have a mindset to want and to overcome and achieve greatness.  I am who I am because of the challenges.

I am happy to say, I Am Me, iMe™!!!!




Author: Mrs. iMe

Check out The iMe™ Queening Apparel at the site below ⬇⬇⬇⬇


                                     www.imeapparels.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment